DEPOSITS/FULL BALANCE T & Cs
- Please note the above T&Cs are not applicable for all reservations from November 27th and December 31st. All reservations during the festive period are non-refundable and non-transferrable. Wedding and private events may have separate terms and conditions which will be issued via email at time of booking.
- For all event reservations, these are subject to venue specific terms & conditions
- Severe Weather Policy: In the event of a venue being unable to open due to severe weather, bookers will be contacted by individual venues to offer rescheduled dates within the subsequent ten days. Dates subject to availability. All other cancellations are bound by our standard terms and conditions. All guests must be available to be seated at the arranged time of booking. Failure to do so will result in loss of bookings and deposit paid.
- All monies received as a deposit payment toward a future reservation or event are subject to our company terms & conditions; any reservation cancelled 7 days prior to the date of the event will receive a full deposit refund. If cancellation occurs less than 7 days prior to the reservation date all monies paid will be non-refundable however all deposits are fully transferrable
GIVE ME MORE
“GIVE ME MORE” Promotion T&Cs:
- Valid on online purchases only via giftideasscotland.co.uk
- Valid from midnight 26/11/2020 until midnight 27/11/2020, 24 hours only
- Valid on new purchases only, not valid in conjunction with any other offer
- Strictly not redeemable against deposits or balances for festive dining, parties, and special events such as weddings
- Management reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any time, only whilst stocks last.